Nikolaj Coster-Waldau was on Conan this week talking about Game of Thrones, and some fake spoilers.. When Nikolaj was in Stockholm, he did a Q&A for HBO Nordic. He ended the video by holding up a duck, and claiming it was a spoiler for book readers. Now, as you may know, this sent most book readers into a frenzy, guessing what it might mean. Unfortunately it would seem that it was actually nothing, and for some reason Nikolaj just had a duck laying around.
In preparation for the premiere of the fifth season of Game of Thrones, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau was on The Tonight Show. Check out the videos where Jimmy and Nikolaj bust out a new dance move, and enjoy one of Nikolaj's tales from the set of Game of Thrones.
Check out Game of Thrones panel at the San Diego Comic Con. The panel consists of:
- David Benioff
- D.B. Weiss
- George R.R. Martin
- John Bradley (Samwell Tarly)
- Gwendoline Christie (Brienne of Tarth)
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie Lannister)
- Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell)
- Kit Harington (Jon Snow)
- Rose Leslie (Ygritte)
- Rory McCann (Sandor Clegane, AKA The Hound)
- Pedro Pascal (Oberyn Martell)
- Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark)
- Maisie Williams (Arya Stark)